Monday, February 25, 2008

Dollfaced Beauty







I Live for Nars Cosmetics...
Every time I stop by Sephora I am lured in by the clever names and the unique colors. My favorite lip gloss would have to be Orgasm hands-down. This peachy nudish pink with gold undertones rocks my world.

I even pair it with the blush/bronzer duo Orgasm/Laguna. I love everything about this Duo, even down to the rubbery like, chic, case that prevents cracking. These colors are completely natural looking on all skintones.

Now for a sweet smelling scent that is not the least bit over powering: Amazing Grace by Philosophy


As you can see it is a Best of Sephora 2007 Award Winner. This scent has an Amazing following! I'm not surprised because I am very picky when it comes down to my scents. I don't have Many!! The only other scent I wear is Body Kourvos by Yves Saint Laurent, and that has been discontinued, I have been rationing my bottle since I bought it by chance in Aruba a couple of Christmases ago, I searched for it in soo many fragrance stores... It took a lot of sniffs, sneezes, and awkward glances from sales associates to find a store that had just two bottles left... Enough about that.

Well, there you have it! I hope you enjoyed this month's Dollfaced Beauty Segment, now go out in give one of these products a try. You can find them here on http://www.sephora.com/

Photo Credit: Sephora.com

No comments: