Friday, February 29, 2008

Jay Z "I Know" video feat. Zoe Kravitz

Check Out the Video for "I Know" by Jay Z and the video features Zoe Kravitz!!! How Great is that!?











I was so excited to see Zoe K in this video. The subject of this song is clearly addiction, and Zoe plays various addicts. This video is somewhat different from other Jay Z videos, because He is no where in sight.



I kind of miss her hair longer...

This Girl has style. She gets it from Lenny

Lenny Kravitz must be one of the coolest Dads on the Planet. Speaking of Addictions, I must say I have been a Lenny Kravitz Addict for most of my life... lol. It's very evident that he has a very close relationship with his daughter, I wonder how often she gets to see her mother, Lisa Bonet?


Did you notice Jay Z mentions one of Beyonce's Additions?!

Christian Louboutins!!!

"I am so DOPE. Like Louboutins with the red bottoms. You gotta have 'em, you glad you got 'em"

If you take notice, Beyonce has a HUGE collection of Christian Louboutins. In the pictures above she's wearing the infamous "Fox Trot" heels.
WOW! At over $700 a pop, these are an addiction only for the hardcore shoe addicts!...



No comments: