Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blue Boxes and Liya Kebede

So guess who's the new face of the Tiffany & Co Celebration Rings!? Stomped? Well, I'll give you a hint, She's pictured above!!! Liya Kebede::swoon::! Blue boxes and Liya Kebede both hold a very special place in my heart, so imagine my surprise when I went to the Tiffany's site this morning. All of the rings are phenomenal; top quality that you could only expect from Tiffany & Co. I like my jewelry to be simple yet exquisite at the same time which is exactly what the celebration rings bring to the table, but at their price tags... I'll stick to the silver lol!





Liya is not only strikingly gorgeous but she has a heart of Gold; this top Ethiopian fashion model was appointed the WHO Goodwill Ambassador for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health in March 2005. She still continues helping WHO in its campaign to raise global awareness of maternal and child health issues, and improve the health of mothers and children.

3 comments:

saray said...

ohh liya is stuning!

Tinsley said...

i love it! tiffanys is my favourite
so nice to go into and pretend to be audrey
liya has such an easy style!

Aisha said...

Liya's very pretty indeed.