Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Inside Celeb Closets!

Instyle magazine has gone somewhere I've always wanted to go... Inside the closets of some of the most glamorous celebs
Look at the floors in Nicky Hilton's Closet!!! Her closet is tastefully decorated, in fact its reminiscent of a little boutique. Awesome clothes
Kimora's closet is a little messy and incredibly over-done. She's very involved with her clothing line so it is expected for her to have an over-whelming amount of clothing

If there is a shoe heaven I am certain it would look something like Mariah Carey's Closet!!!::Cue the Angel Music::


Oh Paula with her perfectly organized accessories... I can't help it, I'm jealous. Look at those sunglasses! Loves it!!!


Eva likes to keep it simple... Look at those Tiffany & Co bags...::sigh:: It's simple and I like it, but I was hoping to see more of that Latin Flavor



I would Deff. raid every one of their closets! These photos look amazing my personal fav. would have to be Nicky's picture... and Believe it or not Paula's Closet. What's your favorite!?
Pic Credit: Instyle.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG look how many shoes mariah carey has!!! I would love to have her shoes, nicky hiltons closet and the neat and simple organisation of Eva Longoria's closet.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Mariah's is over the top
I think nicky's is the best, it looks organized and clean!

Anonymous said...

I am gaga over such clothes... By the way, Eva's closet is great!

yummy411 said...

wow great shots of their wardrobes.. i aspire LOL!

Rachel said...

I'm using the Nicky pic for an article about closets...thanks!

xoxo,
material girl