Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Poor Nicole


“I’m bustier now, and I really don’t like it. It doesn’t really fit with my wardrobe, it’s not who I am. I am not someone who is used to wearing a bra or having to wear a bra - I really don’t like it.“I like wearing vintage hippy see-through shirts that aren’t slutty on me because there’s nothing to look at. Now I have boobs so I can’t really wear it because it sends out a different message.”



So true Nicole, so true... Seems she has the opposite problem of Kelly Rowland... Not everyone wants bigger breasts. Seeing as though I'm a size 32DD...yikes, I feel her pain. I can't wear half the outfits of my A-cupped counterparts. Most of the time It's difficult to find shirts or dresses that are a size xs that will accommodate for a DD cup.



Here are some mums that appreciated their new found cup sizes.













Christina's boobs ensure that little Max will Not be going hungry anytime soon.

My jaws dropped when I saw Halle in this dress! Truth be told... I loved it... The back was the most amazing part.


Aww... I can't believe Angelina is Preggers again... Another addition to the Jolie-Pitt family!!! Watch out Shiloh, Pax, Zahara, and Maddox!

3 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I grew a whole cup size just last year, I don't know why and it still drives me crazy now I can't find any clothes to fit me properly :(

EvaAmarri said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog. Would u like to link?

Anonymous said...

Woah Angelina is pregnant??? I didn't know that, I wonder what the name will be this time...