Friday, March 14, 2008

Would you watch this?



Apparently Lindsay's younger sister Ali Lohan wants to be in the limelight as well. She will star in her own "reality" show called Living Lohan. She wants to be just like her older sister, (hopefully without the stints in rehab, revealing photos, excessive partying, drug use, and heavy drinking), Even down to those FUGLY leggings!








::Goes to closet and Burns All Black Leggings::




"I grew up watching Lindsay, and it made me want to do what she does. Just the whole vibe. Being there, being on camera, or onstage, with everybody listening to you…it's so cool when people look up to you. I've already been asked for my autograph, and it's just a really good feeling to have."

I know how it feels to look up to your older sister, but I am more than sure that her mom-ager Dina is behind this full-force! Hey you never know, she may take Jamie-Lynn Spears place on Nickelodeon, while she gives birth to her first child at the tender age of 16.

Pic Credit:Page six

Wow... What happened Jamie!?

My heart swells with pride at the thought of the wonderful teen role-models that young girls have today!!!


1 comment:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Poor ali, I hate to say this but she needs to stay away from her sister. Linds looks like she's a bad influence on her...this does not bode well for the future.