Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's Randomness



Personally, I love Katie's new cut... She has a very mature look about her, even when she was on Dawson's Creek. It fits her.


Blake's Blazer makes this outfit. Without it, the outfit would be pretty boring. I love the skinny jeans and peep-toes, always a good combo.


Hi Amy!? Did you know that you are my anti-drug... Yes YOU! Kudos Amy. Get well soon.





Thandie can do no wrong in my book. Just look at her! Wedged Mary-Janes, Where can I find a pair!? I like the coat also.





I never really noticed Haylie Duff before. She's over-shadowed by her younger sister. She actually looks very nice here; I'm going to keep my eye on her.


I just am in love with Genevieve Jones' style. She's so stylish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

winehouse got to be one of the ugliest women I've ever seen lol