Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dollfaced Girl Crush: Emanuela De Paula

This 18-year old Brazilian Bombshell has stunning features with a body to match. This is a girl who knows what she wants even at an earlier age, . "When I was nine I told my father, 'I want to be a model! Take me to the city. I need to see some people.'" Could you imagine a nine year old telling you that!? Usually it's the parents pushing their kids to pursue fame, but in this case it was something she wanted since she was a young girl.



On the Cat Walk




Off the Catwalk with Jourdan Dunn



In Print


Barbie Loves Mac Ad






Swimsuits... She doesn't have the typical Models' Physique and I can Appreciate that.
What a body? Hope you enjoyed my April Girl Crush!





Pic Credit: One Thousand Models.com, Victoria's Secret, Teen Vogue





8 comments:

Cate said...

wow, i really couldn't imagine a nine year old girl telling her dad she wants to be a model! usually girls want to be actresses or fashion designers or teachers at that age, but not models!
i think she's got a great body and i really like that she's not as horribly skinny as all the other runway models.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I have a girl crush too, she is too hot for words! Thank you for introducing us!

Ella Gregory said...

She has a beautiful face
Her eyes are a lovely shape!

Romany said...

Oh wow she really is gorgeous.
I hope she's going places - she seems very natural, and like she could bring something else to the modeling world.
I love the pic where she's wearing the white shirt, and a black dress over it and her hair is everywhere - gorgeous!
Romany
xx

Vertiginoso said...

Miss De Paula, "HOTissime" Model from "BRaaazziiiiillll" !!! Sculptural Beach Goddess'Body and Feline's Charisma, Or a "Sensualissime", Delightful cocktail !!!
YES, your Girl-crush is really enjoying !!!

Cordially, Antoine

yummy411 said...

wow! thanks for introducing her.. i didn't know she was the face behind one of my fav MAC ads!!

beautylogicblog said...

Wow, She just took my breath away. Stunning!

Liz Lizo said...

OMG Emanuela is flawless...funny she wanted to be a model pre-puberty and somehow ended up with a hot body, now thats luck.