Wednesday, April 23, 2008

From Abercrmbie & Fitch to This...


Wow, I think Cassie is a beautiful girl, but I honestly think she would be more successful as a model vs. a singer. It takes very little talent these days to produce a cd, it seems as thought they look for the prettiest girls they can find, give them a little training, and put them on a stage wearing very little clothing while making provocative gestures ::Cough Rhianna Cough::. Either way I still love it, and I want the dress as well as the gold watch she's wearing... See what I meant about her being a model.

2 comments:

J.M. Powell said...

i heard she literally got booed at a concert (once all the fun tricks of sound editing aren't behind you, a person can sound totally different)...you're right, she should stick to her day job...she's definately beautiful, if a little tone deaf ha!

dulcegal said...

the kate moss pictures're from the french vogue, i just bought it this morning. love cassie, she's so beautiful ;)