Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bag Swag


Kelis and Dania are my fav. Hollywood duo next to Victoria Beckham and Eva Longoria. They are often seen shopping and are always photographed together. I saw the whole matching bag thing and I just knew that there had to be something behind it. The bags were huge and did not match their outfits and then I realized SWAG. I did my research until I found out what was in those bags.This limited-edition patent leather Biolage Weekender is not only filled with Biolage Products, but also supports a great cause. 100% of the profits of this $300 bag goes toward the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. 5 Spring Essential Styling Products, a Wonderful Weekend bag, and the gratification of knowing you've supported a great cause; What more could a girl ask for!? If you like what you see, you can purchase it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matching bags - Cute! Added you to my blog roll :)

Ella Gregory said...

The bag is actually rather cute!

Anonymous said...

great overnight bags i would say, the girls look cute n it is a great cause!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

that bag looks strange for it's size because of the shape...