Monday, April 14, 2008

Dollfaced Obsession: Burt's Bees




"Our natural earth friendly personal care products feed your skin vital moisture and essential nutrients using only the purest and safest ingredients to nurture your body from head to toe!"

Burt's has been a favorite of mine for a long time. They have a variety of natural and even vegan products that can suit your every need. I thought that I would just list a few of my personal favorites.




The Burt's Bees Vitamin E Body and Bath Oil has to be one of my favorite products. 98.5% natural and contains almond and lemon oil. It smells just like lemon drops. I add a tiny cap full to my bath water and it leaves my skin super soft. Sometimes I rub it on my skin after a shower, and it gives me a little pick me up, not to mention radiant skin. I even feel safe using this product in my hair; a couple of drops to damp hair add; moisture, shine, and an amazing scent.








This is the only product I allow to touch my cuticles! Once again I love the lemon scent and the tin lasts forever. With all Burt's Bees Products a little goes a long way. My nails and cuticles look so much healthier after using this product. It's a staple product of mine; I keep a tin next to my bed, in my purse, with my mani/pedi tools, and in my product draw just in case.





This honey lip balm, leaves my lips supple and honey scented. I use it under my favorite gloss or lipstick, and believe it or not it helps with the staying power. I just ran out, so I have to pick up another one, maybe one with sunscreen.

This is one product I haven't tried yet, but am eager to. I can't express how important it is to use sunscreen. esp. on your face. My problem with sun-screen is that, it usually leaves my face oily which leads to break-outs, it's so loaded with fragrances that it dries out my skin, or the spf isn't high enough. This chemical-free sunscreen sounds like the answer to all of my prayers. It's natural, light on the fragrance and it a whopping spf 30.
To get the full Burt's Bees experience I suggest you try the wonderful kits that they have. They even have an array of baby products and recently, cosmetics. To purchase or to find out more about Burt's Bees wax products I suggest going to Burt's Bees













No comments: